DONT FORGET FOLLOW US

Follow by Email

Thursday, July 25, 2013

JUBAH DENIM

Please contact us....0132391930 @ 0196790009
or amani_nine@yahoo.com
(Prefered sms/email)

MEASUREMENT
Saiz M (Bahu 16" Pjg Lengan 25.5" Lbh Jubah 52")
Saiz S (Bahu 15" Pjg Lengan 24" Lbh Jubah 52")


 Kod No : JD11
Size M (Available 1 pcs)


 Kod No : JD12
Size M (Sold Out)


  Kod No : JD13
Size M (Available 1 pcs)


 Kod No : JD14
Size M (Available 1 pcs)

 
 Kod No : JD15
Size M (Available 1 pcs)

 
 Kod No : JD16
Size S (Available 1 pcs)


 Kod No : JD17
Size S (Available 1 pcs)


 Kod No : JD18
Size S (Available 1 pcs)


 Kod No : JD19
Size S (Available 1 pcs)


 Kod No : JD20
Size S (Available 1 pcs)

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your blog
    on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge
    you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

    I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, amazing
    site!

    Look into my website :: commercial building

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    My website Catering Equipment UK supplier

    ReplyDelete